Unreal Issue Tracker
Unreal Issue Tracker is a desktop app developed by Satheesh (ryanjon2040) for Unreal Community. This app reads the rss feeds from Unreal Engine Issues website and has the following features.
- Up-to-date information about latest bugs and fixes.
- Subscribe to specific issues.
- Keeps a history of viewed issues.
- and more…
Clicking on the SHOW DETAILS button will show current status of that issue with steps to reproduce and a link to AnswerHub or UDN (if available). From here, you can select MORE INFORMATION to see which component it affects and for what Engine versions. You can also click SUBSCRIBE to follow this event.
I hope you like this small app :).
Unreal Issue Tracker uses the following open source libraries:
- MaterialDesignInXamlToolkit - Google’s Material Design in XAML & WPF, for C# & Visual Basic.
- Feed Reader - C# RSS and ATOM Feed reader library.
- Html Agility Pack - Html Agility Pack (HAP).
- Newtonsoft JSON - Popular high-performance JSON framework for .NET
Check the Releases page to download the binary version of Unreal Issue Tracker.
Free Software, Hell Yeah!